Friday, March 29, 2013

YOLO: The Ironic Drunk


This is a drunken typo of a person I know quite well now that I will not name. She was being all YOLO and wrote to me: You Only Liver Once! I found this typo so hilariously ironic. I've never seen
irony being self-exemplified to this extent. It's too much, too funny, too perfect!

We all know "yoloers" who get massively intoxicated to tell themselves that they are "living it up". The type of YOLO that makes your liver drop. And so yes, as this typo says, YOLO practitioners who get wasted to try and keep the YOLOing alive indeed only liver once. And then that's it. 
It was so perfect in the circumstances that I made an image out of it. Here ya go!

 Hope y'all be YOLOing to the max this Easter weekend, whatever your YOLO is! 

No comments:

Post a Comment