Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Toronto Adventure Pt. 2: Bernhoft

What you've been waiting for! A miniature glimpse into Bernhoft's concert in Toronto. I've also included some views from my Couch Surfing host's flat balcony. Lovely view!

But back to Bernhoft. Obviously, my writing and photography skills cannot convey the grandeur of Mr. Bernhoft's tiny concert. But until I get to see him again, it'll have to do. The man's an incredibly talented musician and has a fantastic sense of crowd entertainment and, well, it's no secret, is a fairly good looking lad to say the least. I'm trying hard not to gush like a little girl, since that ain't worthy of a classy, composed young woman, but gah! So much skill and it's blowing my brain circuits. I wish the concert had never ended (or at least nearly never ended). I'm going to need to attend another one of his concerts. It's so inspiring to me to witness such adroitness in music. It gets me wanting to pick up all the instruments I own and play all day. All. Day.

Ok ok I hear you! Enough already with the babbling! Here are the pictures.



Sorry about the chair haha. It's symbolic of my return to Montréal... (actually I just thought it was pretty. pftt.)

So that's it for Part 2. See Part 1 here. Any chance more Bernhoft fans out there reading this? Let's connect and all move to Norway together! (or, well, not.)

No comments:

Post a Comment