Saturday, March 16, 2013

Adventures in Montreal

The reading week started with an adventure out in Montreal! I'd never actually been to Jean-Talon Market, so that was awesome. I swear, it doesn't take much to satiate my taste for adventure haha. Also, my friend Gene's been eating healthy. WOOT! You'll see in the following pictures the amazing kale salad we had and hopefully it will inspire you to go out there and buy you summm kale :)






Stay tuned for the Toronto Adventure and Bernhoft's concert (iiiihhh!)

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful pics!!

    Thank you so much for your kind words..
    Haha, I'm so glad I managed to, indirectly, help you w your danish ;)
    That's such a funny comment..

    Velbekomme, All the best to you too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thanks Johanna!

      Så lidt! And late reply, I was waiting for my friend to review something I'm about to write in Danish, but I guess the reply never came haha.

      Tak fordi du kommer til min blog!

      Be well :)

      Delete