Saturday, March 2, 2013

Big Blog Exchange: Time For Another Adventure

I just entered the Big Blog Exchange competition that will grant 16 bloggers the amazing opportunity to be flown somewhere on the wide Earth and exchange blogs with someone. The top 25 of four different regions will get the chance to be juried by the HI judges.



Yesterday I was writing my letter of motivation for why anyone should vote for me and I kept repositioning the word 'Earth' in the text and it was late AND out of nowhere I got a strange feeling about that word. I kind of got to thinking about how odd it was that we're sat on this odd and complex clump of matter and that we do things. Just, well, doing. Every day doing things on this complicated assemblage of matter.

Anyway, that was the context; here's the doodle.




4 comments:

  1. I entered the Big Blog Exchange competition too, along with another blog friend. If neither of us are chosen I at least hope you do. I think you'd be an interesting one. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Woohoo! Fellow Canadian :) Just voted for you.

      Thank you for your kind words! All the best to you and your blog friend! (May I have the link to check your blog friend's blog out as well?)

      Delete
  2. Thank you very much! Are you participating as well?

    ReplyDelete
  3. i entered and participated too,,
    anyway ur motivation is one of fav judges!!
    cheers
    -winny, indonesia :)

    ReplyDelete