Monday, March 11, 2013

Hitting the Road: Toronto

It's that time again- that time where I get up and just go ! It may not be far, but I don't think that's a requirement in order for it to be a genuine travel experience. You know what? Just to make it an official adventure, I'll document it. Woohoo!

(ok, I'm back and done packing)

Here's what I'm putting in my bag. I always like those very neatly styled "What's In My Bag" photos, so here's mine! Tried to pack light. One day, I want to go on a long (a few months) with only a day pack.


This is what I'm putting on myself...


Aaaand it all fits :)

 We'll see how the rest goes!

In any case, I'll update soon with our trip to the Jean-Talon Market aaaaand get this: Eugene eating incredibly healthy with BEAUTIFUL veggies (including luscious greens).


No comments:

Post a Comment