Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Teenagehood and selfie photos

"And now they're asking us to plan out our future, HELLO I'm trying to figure out where my life is going RIGHT NOW imagine how my FUTURE life is mapped out, not at all that is."

Oh fifteen year old Melissa.  I'm in full on flashback mode where I retrace my journey from early teenage hood to early 20s (well, ok, so I'm only a few months in to the latter...whatever.) and see what the hell happened.  I like looking back because it's as if you finally see the big picture and you can dive into something else.  I'm full of eagerness right now and I'm out to make it a lifestyle, even through ups and downs of enthusiasm. We've got so many opportunities in front of us, enough to make an entire population's eyes shine.

On that introspective note, here are two watercolour selfies.  Just trying out a new style that I've constructed from many things I've seen.



No comments:

Post a Comment