Sunday, February 24, 2013

Sustainable Living Project

There are many things in my life that make no sense. These past months I've been trying to remediate to the bad kind non-sense. I'll take this following list as an example. There is SO MUCH packaging that comes with some of the elements on this list and it'd be SO EASY to just make it at home. Well, for the most part. I haven't researched shampoo yet and haven't checked out where to find the ingredients for this deodorant.



So far, the 'essuie-tout' are gone! We are no longer using those kitchen rolls(?). Instead, we opt for dedicating a rag for each kind of mess. So for example, we'll always use the same rag to wipe grease so that we don't stain all of our rags for nothing.

I will keep you updated on my next elimination: boxed cereal!

No comments:

Post a Comment