Sunday, May 12, 2013

Guacamole Vegan Sandwich = Foodgasm

You know when you make a sandwich, and it's vegan, and it's insanely tasty? OH YES. For the past... two years I think, ma gurlz and I have been obsessing over homemade guacamole. Now one of them is in Asia right now, so I've been eating twice as much to compensate for the space she left (quite literally, once could say... I always hear these stories of people who started eating an avocado a day and gained 20 pounds.. heh...)

So anyway, back to my vegan sandwich story.

ALL HAIL



Basically, you generously cover one side of two slices of bread with hummus. Then you add as much finely chopped garlic as you can handle. On one of the slices go in the diced tomatoes, followed my pieces of avocado. Finally, you sprinkle chopped onion on top. As for the other slice, generously coat it with the leafy green of your choice (however, I recommend spinach. In fact, I've made guacamole with blended spinach and it was delicious!)

 Ps. I've been making a lot of different vegan smoothies and ice coffees and frozen chocolate beverages these days. All of which were mouth watering (yes, yes, tooting me own horn matey, I know) and all of which you should stay tuned for :)

Here are some sneaky thumbnails to get ya curious!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment