Monday, June 3, 2013

Remember Perler Beads?! - DIY iPod Cosy


Maybe I wasn't making a DIY iPod cosy yet, but as a child I used to love these little Perler / Hama bead things. I was a child of extreme patience that much preferred quietly playing with sewing pins over socially interacting with other children. Maybe that's why I've got my butt sat on a chair drawing all day as an educational occupation....


At Puces Pop, I discovered Truc&Toc who makes quite the unchildish jewelry pieces out of a typically childish activity. (btw: Check out their bio, it's adorable!) I was instantly inspired! Perler bead everything. It's genius!

I will certainly buy a piece from Truc&Toc in the future, but for now as I am currently unemployed and down to my last dollar, I will settle for making my iPod a Perler bead cosy to sit in. I dropped it enough times now.




Ps. I've got a good deal of Doctor Who Crafts that I need to document. Stay tuned, and don't blink.

No comments:

Post a Comment