Saturday, January 19, 2013

Art Exchange Paintings

I'll be perfectly honest right now: I'm nervous about starting to put art up for art exchange. When I create things that are not for school or not for lying around various areas of the house. It's exactly like carving a small piece out of myself and putting it out in the mighty Unprotected Zone (I just invented that term), vulnerable to criticism, judgement, praise and any other feeling a fellow human may have.  I kind of like the feeling though. It may seem like nothing, but it's a small step towards feeling more confident about the things I make.

Here goes. I went all fine-artsy on your asses today. Maybe tomorrow'll be different. Still working on style coherence! These three paintings are all made on transparent acetates and are approximately 22 x 15 cm.



This is the other side of the previous image. There is no right side.





No comments:

Post a Comment